Cryptocurrency Predictions 2020. Expert Opinion: what Coins Will be on Top in 2020
Cryptocurrency has become an omnipresent way of earning money. People from all over the world invest in cryptocurrency or earn money by trading. Many of them even switched their jobs to e-currency trading, as it is a way more profitable and easy job. Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies will undoubtedly continue developing. The digital currencies have already and will further shape and change the future world.
Many people have already earned a fortune because of the cryptocurrencies. Those who invested in Bitcoin 10 years ago are billionaires now. You can join the digital billionaires, too! You just need to know how to choose a perspective crypto coin to invest in.
To make real money by dealing with cryptocurrency, you need to sort out many details about which coin to invest in. They are coins’ cost and amount, capitalization (the coin’s position on the list on the exchanges), the number of coin trades per day, etc. Moreover, one of the main criteria of the coin price is its rate's volatility. The price of a coin doesn't depend on political, economic and other trends. The digital coins are free from banks' influence, as they are entirely independent of the governmental intrusion.
Thus, today BTC, for instance, may cost $6,000, while tomorrow, it may cost $100 or $1,000,000. That is why the analysis of forecasts is fundamental before investing. Don’t worry if you are not an expert in digital currency; you still have a chance to earn money by e-trading or investments. Specially for you, we have prepared a list of the best coin to buy for investment.
Just keep reading this article to find out what are the best coins to invest in, the top-10 e-coins to deal with right now and in future. The experienced digital money experts prepared our cryptocurrency predictions in 2020. They have analyzed the current situation on the e-market and examined the forecasts of other experts.
Cryptocurrency forecast in 2020: how to choose the best coins
To choose the best coin to invest in, one should take into consideration its main characteristics. They cover the coin’s involvement into trades and its position in the market.
- Cryptocurrency market capitalization. This is probably the most significant criterion, as it enables experts to forecast the future of the coins. Capitalization is the percentage of coin's value growth. To find out this percentage for a particular currency, check its position in the list of exchanges. The analytical sites like CoinMarketCap provide this information. There you can compare e-coins’ volatility with each other. The more volatile the coin is – the higher it is on the list. You shouldn't choose a coin if it is lower than 150th in the list;
- Volatility. This is also a significant coin factor. It means the degree of fluctuation in the exchange rate of a particular e-coin. In other words, it determines how much the cost of a coin grows and falls. For instance, if we look at the BTC volatility index, we will notice that the graph fluctuates a lot. And for traders, it means that the chance to buy it cheap and then sell it for a lot of money is considerable;
- The number of coins. You should prefer the coins of the fewer amount because in this case, the value of 1 coin will be higher. The number of coins for the best coin investments is less than 10 billion;
- Coin cost. There is no point in buying expensive coins, as their price can suddenly fall, and you will lose quite a lot of money. A wiser decision for the trader when he chooses cryptocoins to invest in is to buy the cheapest coins with high volatility. Even if the coin price decreases, the sum of your investments will be not as critical as if you bought the expensive coins;
- The number of trades per day. Ignore the e-coins that do not participate in the trade. The more trades per day – the better for the trader. Thus, you will increase the chances to sell it.
The top coins to invest in 2020
Based on the aforementioned criteria for e-coins, here are the top 10 best coins for investment in the near future listed by our experts. In addition, here you will read the forecast of top 10 crypto coins price trends.
- Stellar lumens (XLM). It was released in 2014 by the company Stellar, which is quite popular among cryptocurrency traders. Recently XLM has gained popularity, and since then its price keeps growing;
- NEO. The coin emerged in China; it is also known as Antshares, as it was the initial name of the NEO project. Neo is one of the greatest e-currencies according to its high percentage of capitalization. Many traders call NEO "the Chinese Ethereum" because of its popularity;
- Ethereum (ETH). According to the latest data of the CoinMarketCap, ETH is on the 2nd place by its market capitalization. It was created by Vitalik Buterin, a Russian-Canadian programmer in 2013, and now it’s one of the most popular e-coins;
- Ripple (XRP) was developed in 2012 by the Ripple company. Its main feature is a ledger system used as a basis. Because of this system, XRP has become one of the most reliable e-coins;
- >EOS.Exists only 1 year, since 2017, and now takes the 5th place among all of the e-coins as a coin with the highest capitalization. The company Block.one developed and released it;
- Bitcoin (BTC). The most popular e-coin in the world. We may even say that it is BTC that triggered the cryptocurrency rush. The BTC was created in 2016 by a person who calls himself Satoshi Nakamoto. People still don’t know his real name, but it didn’t prevent BTC from becoming the coin with the highest percent of capitalization of all times;
- Cardano (ADA). The Cardano company was created by Input-Output Hong Kong company in 2017. Unlike a popular proof-of-work system, the ADA employed a proof-of-stake algorithm for decisions and coin mining;
- VeChain (VET). It was released on the 30th of June in 2018. Since it was created, it has become the only top 20 e-currency that didn’t show negative results. Instead, according to the new york coin price prediction, its price has already gained 28%;
- OmiseGo. The developers are Jun Hasegawa and Donnie Harinsut. It was released 5 years ago in Thailand;
- Monero. It was created in 2014 by Nicolas van Saberhagen. It was designed to be resistant to the application-specific integrated circuit mining. With this kind of mining, the other e-currencies like Bitcoin are commonly mined.
Coins price prediction: Stellar lumens price prediction in 2018 and 2020
Stellar lumens is a decentralized blockchain system. Some people believe that XLM works the way Bitcoin works, but that is not exactly true. It is cheaper and faster than BTC. It takes less than 5 seconds to process a transaction of Stellar lumens. Moreover, the price for a transaction can't but please. It costs less than a penny. Stellar is applied when somebody needs to make fast and low-fee transactions to the other country. Besides, instead of aiming at the enterprises and banks, as the other popular e-coins do, XLM targets individuals.
At the beginning of 2017, no one could suppose that Stellar would be in the top 20 e-coins. However, it showed an impressive growth from the price of $0.002 to the point of $0.85 in January 2018. At the beginning of this year, the experts supposed that the price would be $0.5 for a coin. Today its price has fallen to $0.25, but we still can expect for the growing of stellar lumens in 2020. Let’s look at this coin forecast for 2018 and 2020 from different points of view.
When is the best time to buy Stellar Lumens
These are the forecasts of Stellar Lumens towards the end of 2018:
- The most positive forecast about Stellar comes from Haven. It states that the price will increase up to $4 by the end of this year. They say that it will happen if the system keeps working stablн and avoids major security issues;
- Monetize.info prediction is also quite confident. They say that the coin's price will grow up to $3, supporting it by the fact that among the partners of the Stellar system, there are such prominent platforms as Deloitte and ICI Bank. If their cooperation continues, these platforms will provide the cost and user growth;
- Oracle Times also dwells upon the cooperation of the Stellar with the major banks and outstanding projects like SatoshiPay and Mobius. However, their forecast is less favorable: they consider the growth of the price up to $1;
- Altcoin forecast predicts the price growth by 10%.
Stellar Lumens cryptocurrency forecast 2020
When it comes to the more remote period, the experts' opinions also converge with the idea of the price increase. Here is stellar lumens price prediction in 2020.
- The experts from Longforecast.com state that XML coin price in 2018 will be stable at the point of $0.2-0.3. However, in 2020 the price of the coin will reach the level of $0.7;
- JIO Phone says that in April of the next year, the Stellar coin will cost $8 and grow up to $12 in summer;
- Google predicts that Stellar Lumens will cost $50 by December 2021;
- The analysts from the Economy Forecast Agency assume that the XLM will drop to $0.15 in 2018, but in two years it will keep growing and may reach the point of $0.7 in 2020;
- As we can see, the forecasts towards the price of Stellar differ from each other. Nonetheless, we can't deny the fact that they are all positive, so if you invest in XLM, you will gain profit anyway. That is why we recommend buying XLM this year, before its price increases.
Monero vs stellar lumens – price prediction 2020
We have already mentioned all you need to know about Stellar Lumens coins. They are probably the most preferred coins among traders and investors, and they have rapidly gained popularity. However, here we can’t but mention another very popular altcoin from the top 10 crypto coins to invest in. Meet Monero – a chain where a new block is mined and added every 2 minutes. The three main features of this e-coin are decentralization, privacy, and electronic nature.
If we draw a parallel between Monero and other coins, we will see that it has a lot of advantages. First, the total number of the coins is less than that in the Bitcoin or Ripple system – there are 18.4 mln XMR, and 0.3 new XMR appear every minute. Besides, the system is based on the CryptoNote algorithm, which provides more security.
Different experts have already expressed their cryptocurrency predictions towards Monero in 2020. We will analyze some of them:
- longforecast.com predicts that the price of Monero will fall to $107 in 2018, but then increase up to $319;
- WalletInvestor.com says Monero can grow to $300 within 2018. It can reach about $200 by the end of the year and keep growing in 2020. Its price will increase up to $500 by the end of 2020;
- Google analysts mention the technical advantages of Monero and point out that because of its benefits, Monero will reach $637 in 2020.
What is the NEO price prediction in 2020
NEO is a platform based on the blockchain. Its main characteristic is that it enables users to create smart contacts and decentralized applications. Moreover, it differs from other e-coins because of its inability to be divided. So, a user can't make a transaction of 0.02 or 0.5 NEO. This coin has gained huge popularity because it was the first open-source blockchain platform in China. The Chinese market is one of the biggest and fast-growing in the world, so it enabled NEO to become so well-known. Now that we know NEO better, let us move to its price forecast. Its price today is $17.91.
- Walletinvestor.com forecasts that by the end of 2018 it will cost $188.26;
- The analysts from smartereum.com also predict the price growth up to $350. They support it by the fact that NEO has technical advantages and investors’ interest.
Some experts believe that NEO will soon be able to replace Bitcoin because of its digital orientation and high-speed development of the market.
NEO price predictions in 2020 vary from expert to expert. However, they all predict the price growth.
- longforecast.com states that its price will increase up to $328 in May and will keep growing, reaching the point of $504 by December 2020;
- The experts from cryptoupdates.net are even more positive about NEO. The cost of one coin may be $900 by the end of 2020;
- So, if you are looking for the best coins to buy, you should consider NEO, as the Chinese market is rapidly taking over.
What will Ethereum be worth in 2020
Ask anybody to tell you what e-coins he knows, and you will definitely hear the Ethereum among the answers. And ETH, with its impressive percentage of the market capitalization, totally deserves it. Those who bought $10 worth of Ethereum coins in 2016 have earned $10,000 in a year. Nevertheless, its price has suddenly dropped by about 44% recently. Now one coin costs $221,26. Is it wise to buy ETH now? Read through our ETH coin predictions to find out.
- The analysts from longforecast.com prognosis the maximum price of $306 by the end of this year;
- The experts from coinswitch.co believe that despite the price fall in August the ETH will reach $1,221 by the end of 2018;
- Many analysts from different sites suggest that 2020 will be the most remarkable year for ETH and believe that Ethereum is one of the best investment coins. Let us look at the price prediction of the ETH in 2020;
- Longforecast’s experts expect that ETH will reach $724 by 2020. They believe the coin’s price could range within $475-$673 over the next few months;
- Smartereum says that ETH may hit $2,500 by the end of 2018. When it comes to 2020, the coin’s price could reach as high as $31,000.
Ethereum is a coin with positive forecasts for investors. Nevertheless, you should think it over before investing in ETH, as this e-coin is a high-volatile one and there is a lot of risk in dealing with ETH.
How much will Ripple be worth in 2020
Ripple stands aside from Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, this altcoin takes the leading places among other altcoins. Ripple’s main aim is to provide quick, safe and cheap exchange procedures around the world. Let's find out how much will ripple be worth in 2018 and 2020.
Here are the main predictions towards Ripple in 2018:
- longforecast.com states that XRP can hit the range of $10. They support this idea with the fact that Ripple can replace the SWIFT system, which is quite outdated now. Besides, Ripple is already among the top three altcoins, so it will probably keep growing;
- u.today’s traders believe that if banks start adopting Ripple widely, it can even hit the $20 limit;
- previsionibitcoin.it says that by December 2018, the cost will be $ 0.61;
- When it comes to the xrp predictions 2020, the analysts and traders suggest a slight growth after falling;
- Facebook’s analysts have the most positive attitude. They believe that one coin will cost $406.3 in 2020;
- Google analytics suggests the price of $22.8;
- Different users from quora.com also forecast that the ripple xrp future value in 2020 will be higher than $10.8.
Top 10 crypto coins in 2018
The experienced traders know that if you want to gain some profit, you must pay attention to both tried and new coins. The undeniable pros of the new coins are their price. If you find perspective coins to invest in and invest wisely, you may become a billionaire in a few years. Here we are going to examine the recently emerged e-coins. We will point out five most promising coins as a long-time investment and five coins that will rise in value soon.
What are the 5 best top coins to buy right now
If you don’t want to become a long-term investor and look for a quick profit, take into consideration these five coins:
- Joint Ventures. The newly emerged coin which already prevailed the growth percent of 154.09%. Now it costs $0.005;
- Blockport. The aim of the Blockport is to build the first decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. The coin costs $0.1. The price growth is 4.54% since the last month;
- Elixir (ELIX). The blockchain platform for lending. It is only going to do an official release but already is quite popular. The demo-videos are already available for watching. The ELIX market cap now is $8 million;
- Ontology ($ONT). The creators of the ONT have launched a big promo campaign, so you probably heard about it. The Ontology is on its way of making $1 billion market cap. The creators have a very ambitious roadmap for 2018, including the development of many new technological features. That's why it is really promising for investors;
Decred ($DCR). This project was created by the BTC developers. It is the leader of our top-5 list. It has been one of the best performing e-currencies during the 2018 bear market. The market cap of DCR is $350,245,696.
5 best coin investments in 2018
So here is the list of newly emerged coins, which are good for the long-term investments and may bring you a lot of profit in a few years:
- VeChain (VEN). The top-1 coin in our list. This system focuses on projects in the pharmaceutical industry. Now one coin costs less than a penny;
- Sapien ($SPN). It is a platform serving to the social media. Its aim is to solve the online media issues. With the help of smart contacts, the system finds and combats fake news. Its price is less than $0.002 now, but it is a promising coin;
- CoinJanitor ($JAN). The new project, which is developed to buy out filed coins and to clear the cryptocurrency ecosystem in this way;
- Augur ($REP). It is a prediction market platform built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. The cost of one REP is $12.73 today;
- OriginTrail (TRAC). It is the first purpose-built protocol developed for managing the supply chain. Today it costs $0.037, and for the last few months, its price increased by 12%.
Summing up crypto coins invest
Summing up, we will point out the criteria of a coin’s success on the market and the perspective categories of what coins to invest in. Many factors influence the success of a particular coin. Among them, there are cryptocurrency market capitalization, coin volatility, cost, number, and the number of trades per day with a specific coin. When you choose what coin to invest in, you should prefer those higher than 150th in the coin list on the analytical sites, and with high volatility.
On the digital market, we may distinguish perspective coins that only start their path. Invest in them if you want to gain profit in a few years; coins with already stable continuous growth, which you may invest in to earn right now, and coins with projected growth like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
We recommend you buy the cheap coins with good perspectives of growth for the long-term investments and coins with already stable continuous growth to hit some cash in no time. To prevent yourself from financial losses and reduce risks in long-term investments, we suggest reading our cryptocurrency forecast 2020 and choosing some coins among those in our lists.
The best investment in the e-coins
Depending on the time of buying the coin and the time when you expect the profit, here are our top recommendations:
- Perspective coins: Joint Ventures, Blockport, Elixir, Ontology, Decred;
- The best coin investments in 2018: VeChain, Sapien, CoinJanitor, Augur, OriginTrail;
- The top stable coins to invest in 2020: Stellar lumens, NEO, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Bitcoin, Cardano, NEO, OmiseGo, Monero.
We hope our review was helpful for you. However, we should remind that an essential thing in the digital investments is to be wise. Always read the information about the coins you are going to invest in and remember about the market volatility. We recommend avoiding investments in the amount that you cannot afford to lose. And let the luck be on your side!
Are you ready to start?
Be a Partner
Where to buy cryptocurrency without fees